The course is full-time over 2 years (4 semesters) and focuses on both solo and chamber music performance.
- Specialist individual tuition with Prof. Hubert Käppel and visiting professors (Prof. Alvaro Pierri, Prof. Aniello Desiderio, Prof. Hans-Werner Huppertz).
- Opportunity to work on diverse chamber music projects with a special emphasis on vocal accompaniment.
- Regular performance classes, and frequent chances to perform as part of the many concerts/events at the Hochschule für Musik Mainz and the Koblenz International Guitar Academy.
- Coaching/tuition from internationally renowned performers and teachers from the Hochschule für Musik Mainz.
- Students will also explore historical and modern performance practice and can take part in the interdisciplinary studies part of the curriculum.
- Writing and performance practice of transcriptions, arrangements and figured bass.
- 120 credit points (ECTS).
- Students also benefit from the close connection to the Koblenz International Guitar Festival.